Don’t wait until your tires are on their deathbed to replace, change your tires to keep you and your family safe.
The new tires give you five advantages, the most important of which are better braking performance and lower fuel consumption.
- Increased Performance
- Better Gas Mileage
- Improved Traction
- A Better Driving Experience
When to do it?
- After 3 years or 50,000 km.
- When tire thread depth is below 3 mm
- When the sidewalls of the tire is cracked
The A/C Refreshment service can help you get that fresh air scent back in your vehicle Continually recirculating air flow from a contaminated air conditioning system could pose health problems for you and your family.
- More fun in a traffic jam
- Kills of germs and bacteria and provides long-lasting protection against viruses.
- Eliminates unpleasant odor from the interior of your car
Engine Flush is the first step to restore your vehicle performance.
Over time, harmful deposits and sludge accumulates in your engine, causing loss of power and performance.
A chemical additive is mixed with the oil and circulates through all engine parts, dissolving the dirt deposits. The additive and oil is then flushed and the oil is replaced with fresh oil.
- Leaves your engine clean, running smoothly and efficiently
- Keeps new oil clean
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Reduces long-term breakdowns and maintenance cost
The performance and longevity of your vehicle is largely dependent on its fuel. However, with time, the performance of your car may not remain the same even though you’ve been using the highest quality of fuel in the market. Why is that? It is probably because you require a fuel injector cleaning service.
Fuel injectors are responsible for pressurizing and pumping fuel through an electronically controlled opening that sprays the fuel into the cylinder. This not only allows the fuel to burn more efficiently but also more evenly.
- Restoring throttle response
- Eliminating black smoke
- Improving cold starting
- Removing engine stutter, hesitation, stumbling
- Protecting the engine from corrosion
- Improving emissions values
Tinting window enhances driving safety and comfort by reducing sunlight glare into the passenger cabin. It reduces sunburns, skin pigmentation and chances of skin cancer caused by over-exposure to UV Rays. By applying the tinting, you will increase the durability of the car’s interior parts such as the dashboard, seat fabric and personal effects kept in the car. It also reduces heat-load inside the car for your comfort, gets the air-conditioner to cool-down the interior faster and enhances overall air-conditioner performance.
- UV Protection
- Reduce Heat and Glare
- Safety and Security
- Enhance Style and Appearance
- Block Dangerous UV Rays
- Reduce Heat and Distracting Glare
Rust proofing will make more sense if your vehicle is regularly subjected to the elements,
Rust resistance and the undercoating of your car can protect it from corrosion and rust. This is especially important for your vehicle’s undercarriage, which typically comes into contact with substances such as water and chemicals such as salt, dirt and other debris from the road.
- Increases the resale value of your vehicle.
- Extends your car’s lifespan.
- Protects your car against rust
- Reduces repair costs.
- Safer vehicle body.
Full Body Polish
Polishing is the real workforce in the paint care maintenance and vehicle appearance improvement process.
Polishes preserve and extend the life of the paint.
- Increase the life.
- Serves to remove oxidized paint.
- Fill in minor surface scratches and swirl marks.
- Minimize drying, peeling and cracking
Ceramic coating is a chemical polymer solution that is applied to the exterior of a vehicle to protect it from external paint damage. Typically applied by hand, it blends with the paint of your car and creates an additional hydrophobic layer of protection.
- Protection from Harmful UV Rays
- Protection from Chemical Stains
- Protection from All Types of Scratches and Swirl Marks
- Protection from Water Spotting
- Stop the Need for Car Wash
SMART (Small, Medium Area Repair Technology) is the process of repairing a car using specialized tools, paint and materials to give a ‘good as new’ finish on a localized damaged area – and not the whole panel like traditional body shops and take much less time to repair and they are generally far less expensive too.
- Fast, efficient and cost effective
- Increases resale value of your car
- Does not reflect in car history as accident repair
Head Light Polishing
Headlight restoration not only enhances the overall look of your vehicle, but it also increases your level of safety. Headlights can become oxidized and cloudy due to regular wear and tear, Headlight rejuvenation removes the surface damage caused by oxidation. It also restores lens clarity and with proper application, the protective film and coating as well.
- Increase the value of your vehicle
- Increase light output by up to 30%
- Eco friendly for our environment
- Fraction of the cost of replacing the headlight
- Improve the look of your vehicle
When your car is out of alignment, you may experience irregular tire wear, handling problems or a crooked steering wheel. A wheel alignment adjustment can correct these problems and increase fuel economy, prolong tire life and ensure driver assist systems continuing functioning as intended.
- Increase Fuel Efficiency.
- Experience Smoother Driving.
- Improve Vehicle Safety
- Increase the Life of Your Tires.
Caring for the interior of a car is just as important as the exterior. However, cleaning the surfaces alone is not enough as the interior parts of the car must be cleaned including leather, plastic, vinyl, carbon fiber plastic and natural fibers.
This process may use a gas duster to clean hard-to-reach areas and then a cleaning solution around the vehicle to make it look like new again.
- Retain the Value of Your Vehicle
- Stain Removal and Prevention
- Disinfect Vehicle Surfaces
- Protect Upholstery for Environmental Damage